Sunday, February 6, 2011

One year anniversary!!!!

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of this blog but I wanted to wait until today so I could post some stats about the blog that I felt were important. It has been a long and tasty year and there are so many places I have yet to get to but hopefully this year I will get to them. So without further ado, here are the year end stats:


Number of reviewed sandwiches: 64
Most viewed blog post: Panera Bread's Cuban Chicken Panini
Most viewed sandwich from home: Turkey Pastrami
Month with most page views: January 2011 - 248
Overall Page views since creation: 1,075


Finally, this is the most interesting stat of all:


Page views by country:
United States
716
Israel
201
France
20
Germany
16
Argentina
12
Latvia
12
Canada
11
Russia
10
Poland
8
Sweden
8




I expected the most page views to be from the U.S. but I did not see over 200 coming from any other country. I'm not sure how other countries are finding this blog but I hope they enjoy it. With the total page views being 1,075, that averages to just under 90 per month. I'm hoping to increase that number to over 100 views per month for this year. I guess I have a lot more sandwiches to eat. Thank you all for reading and I hope you continue to read each and every post. God bless and happy eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment