Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Syracuse Sandwich: McDonald's Bagel Sandwich


Who: McDonald’s What: Bagel Sandwich
Where: Route 57, Liverpool Phone: 
622-5883‎ Website: McDonalds
Parking: Yes Accepts Credit Cards: Yes Take-Out: Yes Delivery: No
     Yes, I know this is the third review for a McDonald’s breakfast sandwich. At least I’m ordering different ones to review; I could just get the same one over and over and have nothing to report back on. Would you like that? Huh? I’m sorry that was rude, it’s just we happen to go there for breakfast often so I don’t have much of a choice. I hadn’t had the bagel breakfast sandwich with bacon in a while so I figured, why not? McDonald’s is smart because they just change the vessel in which the fillings come in and call it a new sandwich. So like they’re other sandwiches, this comes with a meat, American cheese, and a scrambled egg patty.
     The bagel came toasted but wasn’t crunchy nor was it tough. It was toasted perfectly for cream cheese to be spread on it. The egg patty, which I don’t like anyway, was over cooked and stringy on the ends. Like I’ve said before, they need to change all of their egg patties to their “fried” eggs. The two strips of bacon and one slice of cheese were as good as they could be for being processed. Overall this wasn’t much of a sandwich to write home about, or on this blog for that matter.
Rating: Satisfying – I’ll order it again, why? I don’t know, but I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment