Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Syracuse Sandwich: Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich

Who: Wendy's What: Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Where: Circle Drive, Cicero Phone: 458-1722 Website: Wendy's
Parking: Yes Accepts Credit Cards: Yes Take-Out: Yes Delivery: No
     After a very long day of loan training we still had shopping to do for the wedding centerpieces. I met Christine and her parents out at Hobby Lobby and then AC Moore to finish up buying some things. By the time we were done it was nearing 7pm and I was hungry. We decided to go to Wendy's since we hadn't been there in a while. I knew the second it was suggested what I was going to get. When I think about Wendy's only one thing comes to mind: spicy chicken sandwich. In my nearly 25 years of living I have gotten the spicy chicken sandwich 95% of the time. I'm not a huge Wendy's fan since they got rid of their salad bar but they do have a few items on their menu that are always good. Those being the spicy chicken sandwich, chicken nuggets, jr bacon cheeseburger, frostys and of course Mr. Pibb. It is near impossible to find Mr. Pibb soda and Wendy's has always had it. Don't get me started on Dr. Pepper being the same because it isn't. Anyways, we ordered our food and chose a seat in the near vacant dining area.
     It doesn't look like much but it is one of my favorite fast food things to eat. I've had the regular chicken sandwich because they screwed up my order once but it isn't the same. Served with lettuce and no tomato, probably due to the tomato shortage, this sandwich also comes with mayo. I've always thought it was odd to served fried chicken with mayo but it tastes so good. Ordered with a side of fries, dashed with salt and pepper, and a Mr. Pibb, this is a tasty meal.
Rating: Tasty - This is one of those sandwiches that will never go up in rating but won't go down either.

No comments:

Post a Comment