Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Syracuse Sandwich: Tim Horton's Breakfast Sandwich

Who: Tim Horton's What: Breakfast Sandwich
Where: Route 11, N. Syracuse Phone: 
458-0357 Website: Tim Horton's
Parking: Yes Accepts Credit Cards: Yes Take-Out: Yes Delivery: No
     On the way to Delaware we stopped for a breakfast that we could eat on the road. We hadn’t had anything from Tim Horton’s in a while so we stopped there for a couple of breakfast sandwiches. Christine loves biscuits so naturally she ordered the breakfast sandwich on a biscuit, I followed suit. Like most fast food places, it came with egg, cheese, and bacon. On the side we both ordered hash browns, which come in patty form like McDonald’s, but forgot that I don’t like the seasoning they mix into it. I ate it nonetheless and started on my breakfast sandwich.
     As you probably know from my past breakfast sandwich posts, I am not a fan of the scrambled egg patty that most places use, including Tim Horton’s. The egg wasn’t seasoned but even if it was, I’m not sure I would have liked it anyway. The bacon and cheese were the only saving grace of this sandwich because the biscuit wasn’t very good either. Not only was the biscuit thin but it also was quite dry. It reminded me of the biscuit breakfast sandwich I had at Dunkin Donuts. I guess fast food coffee shops aren’t to be trusted beyond doughnuts.
Rating: Edible – I won’t make that mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment